Are you looking to work for one of the world's greatest bike brands? Specialized Squamish is looking for a new member of staff. We are looking for someone to be a mechanic in the workshop and support the sales floor staff. We have multiple stores across Canada, and we are looking to add a team member to provide our customers with superior service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess customer bikes upon intake and provide quotes.
- Enter work orders and notes into Lightspeed for all repairs.
- Complete repairs from our service menu.
- Order parts as needed/transfer inventory from our other stores.
- Bike assembly and new bike prep.
- Servicing bikes- hydraulic brake bleeds, installing various components. Including E-Bikes
- Scheduling repairs and answering the phone.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Maintaining our rental fleet and keeping our bikes in perfect condition for our riders.
- Helping on the sales floor whenever needed and informing customers about our products.
- Previous experience working as a bike mechanic an asset
- Working knowledge of bicycle components and repairs
- Problem solving creativity
- Competent in bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
- Experience with servicing E-Bikes is an
- Ability to multitask in a high energy, fast-paced environment is a must
- Must be friendly and approachable, and passionate about biking!
- Knowledge of the local Squamish trail systems is helpful
Service writing experience is an asset, but we can train on the job
Job Types: Part Time, Seasonal, must be available to work on weekends.
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour
- Casual dress
- Store discount
- Shop rides
- Relaxed environment
Interested applicants can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org